As some of you are aware, myself and many search engine marketing industry related persons in the PA, NJ, MD, NY, DE, VA gather roughly once a month in King of Prussia for drinks, dinner and networking. We call ourselves the. We’ve driven in thunderstorms, snow storms and some traveled 2 hours or more to make a gathering!
After months of planning, one of the outcomes of our relaxed, friendly gatherings is Search Camp – Philly. Taking a lead from last year’s successful Pod Camp – Philly, this Fall, Temple University gave us space over the weekend of September 6 & 7th, 2008 to hold Search Camp.
There areand also 2 advanced tracks. Topics range from SEO, PPC, Social Media, Public Relations on the Web, Brand and Reputation Management, Analytics, Usability, and Site Clinics.
Some of the speakers lined up so far:
* Debbie Weil – Author of the Corporate Blogging Book
* – Vice President, Global Content Director for Search Engine Strategies and Search Engine Watch
* Geoff Livingston – Author of Now is Gone
* – President of Seer Interactive
* Liana “Li” Evans – Director of Social Media Strategies at Social Conversations, Owner of Search Marketing Gurus
* Greg Myers – Partner – VP of Operations, Campaign Grid
* – Usability Expert & Owner of Cre8asite Forums
plus many more.
For two days of exposure and one on one contact with well known industry professionals and consultants, the cost is $21 for the entire weekend! I suggest you hurry andbecause there only 388 seats left, the last I checked.
Expenses are being offset by sponsors such as Cre8asiteforums.
and vary if price.
For more information on the conference and speaker openings, please see
SearchCamp Launches with PodCamp Philly in Philadelphia!